frequently asked questions

What is metallic paper?
Printing on metallic paper gives the photo a distinctive eye catching lustre and richer colours. For more information, see the Kodak web site.

Do you sell your photos in other formats?
If you're looking for something other than prints, why not take a look at my RedBubble site where you can buy Greeting Cards, Calendars, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints or Framed Prints.

Do you offer picture framing?
There are a couple of reasons I don't offer to sell framed prints:

  • The frame style and the matte board should ideally complement the photo and the colours in your room. This is difficult to do online and your local picture framer should be able to give you the best advice.

  • Posting framed images would make delivery very expensive due to the shape, size and breakability.

Do you deliver outside Australia?
If you live outside Australia and want to order some prints, please contact me and I'll provide you with some alternative options.

Can I use one of your images commercially?
If you have something in mind, why not drop me a line on the Contact page and I'll do my best to help you out.